Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Type of shoe

Type of shoe you use for freestyle?
Indoor shoes  54%  (15 votes)
Outdoor cleats  25%  (7 votes)
Running/cross training shoe  14%  (4 votes)
Other  7%  (2 votes)

What type of shoe do you all freestyle with?

I prefer indoor shoes because i can control the ball best when i wear them. Also i can pull of tricks like atw better when i wear indoor shoes.

why is that because they have a wider base? What kind do you use like t90 adidas..?

Running shoes... But they are thick from the bottom, which sometimes could be a problem when doing ATW or that sort.

i like indoor soccer shoes... some where you can feel the ball alot

medved wrote:
why is that because they have a wider base? What kind do you use like t90 adidas..?

I have the T90 III and i get a better feel for the ball and i can feel the ball hit my foot when i juggle.

Ya those are sweet . Gonna get them soon :D

try the nike first touch fs....
"La Grande Inter"

This is a good topic. Very helpful. (for me, anyway)
I freestyle with t90 shifts. Probably not the best, but they are good.

Sorry for asking this silly question. I just need some opinions before I decide to buy one.

Okay back to the question, I usually play futsal and i was thinking if it's better to use indoor or outdoor shoes.

I've tried the outdoor shoes before and consider trying an indoor ones on a futsal turf. Has anyone tried using indoor shoes on a futsal turf (grass)?

Explore Freestyle Soccer Tricks blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

Thats not a silly question at all, heiky0711 :D

I would recommend that you use indoor shoes because if you used outdoor shoes on turf it may hurt your shins and your feet. Besides, I think that the whole point of cleats is to get better traction so you won't fall, but you won't fall on turf, so use indoor shoes.

i use runners to juggle in because i dont have the proper futsal shoes...
are they worth getting? because i want to see a bit of an improvement in my juggling and overall touch
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

i freestyle with nike 90s turf. They are awesome shoes

opm

A pair of indoor sambas worked in with lose laces i think is the best choice for freestyling because of the wide base of the shoe and the soft swade touch.
Life's a grave, dig it

i use the nike first touch 1 shoes!
they look nice and the ball feeling in this shoes is great!