Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Copa Libertadores standings

GROUP 1

America de Cali - 9 pts.
Ind. Medellin - 4 pts .
Atl. Paraneanse - 4 pts.
Libertad - 3 pts.

Group 2 -

Danubia - 6 pts.
LDU Quito - 6 pts.
Santos F.C. - 3 pts.
Boliviar - 3 pt.s

Group 3 -

U. De Chile - 6 pts.
Sao Paulo - 5 pts.
Quilmes - 4 pts.
The Strongest - 1

Group 4 -

Palmerias - 5 pts.
Dep. Tachiras - 3 pts.
Cerro Porteno - 2 pts.
F.C. Santo Andre - 2 pts.

Group 5 -

River Plate - 9 pts.
Junior Baranquilla - 6 pts.
C.D. Olmedo - 3 pts.
Nacional - 0 pts.

Group 6 -

Tigres U.A.N.L. - 5 pts.
Banfield - 5 pts.
Caracas F.C. - 4 pts.
Alianza Lima - 4 pts.

Group 7 -

Chivas - 8 pts.
Cobreloa - 4 pts.
San Lorenzo - 3 pts.
Once Caldas - 2 pts.

Group 8 -

Pachuca F.C. - 6 pts.
Sporting Cristal - 6 pts.
Boca Juniors - 4 pts.
Deportivo Cuenca - 1 pts.

Tigres 3 -Banfield 0

Tigres - 8 pts.
Banfield - 5 pts.
Caracas F.C. - 4 pts.
Alianza Lima - 4 pts.

The Argentinian Article this moring stated that the Boca Juniors played at their best yesterday night against Mexican Team Pachuca. Which Boca won 4-0 yesterday, making them first in their group with 7 points.

What is this cup, best teams out of North America??? If so why aren't there MLS teams?
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

They Argentinian Articles also as well said that they are dissapointed in the the act of attitude Banfield demostrated yesterday against the Mexican team Tigres. Theyre Local lost 3 to nill, drove them in second place in their group. The team Banfield was playing really nasty, and aggressively. And dissapointed their fans as well as a heartbreaking defeat.

FCBarcelona wrote:
What is this cup, best teams out of North America??? If so why aren't there MLS teams?

Copa Libertadores has only South and Central American clubs.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

Hopefully MLS teams join up in a couple of years, sort of like Champions League North American & South American style.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Your right FC Barca, it should be all of North America as well. That way the Cup could have more competition.