Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Copa Libertadores standings

Canadian teams too, even though they would be crushed, Greenland also!8)
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

Greenland? who are they? where are they?

lol, country above Canada, belongs to Denmark.
FORÇA BARÇA!

"I’m a player who can do absolutely anything if I am smiling and laughing. If I’m not happy, then everything becomes more of a struggle,” explained Adriano.

what?! theres a country above CANADA? i swear to god i didnt know that!

Yeah, population is small due to freezing weather.
FORÇA BARÇA!

Well Greenland isn't a country it's just a part of Denmark. Well cHaVa you surprise me, did you ever check a world map before? 'Cause Greenland is pretty big and easy to spot.
The rules of soccer are very simple, basically it is this: if it moves, kick it. If it doesn’t move, kick it until it does.

LOL, yeah, but i though it was just Canada .....

HJK

is anyone here following copa libertadores at http://sports.yahoo.com/s/soccerpass

i'm not like following every game but once in a while i'll watch Boca Juniors, River plate, Santos, or Chivas

yeah me too.... thats a great site though!