Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss Mark Tiernan's Clip

What do you think about Mark's video clip?

Meh, it was ok i guess.
Good control and tricks, but I've seen better...

A lot of props
He got a load of control

Yeah he's ok, although at some points it seems as if he would of done better with the video resolution, sometimes when he dribbles the ball, it seems that as if he dosent. in other works sometimes it looks to fake.

Vida.... its the person who called Mark on the cell phone...

Hey, man. Your freestyling is good for 2 months. I myself have been doing it for twice as long, so my advice to u is to first master each trik individually then try combos :)

How do you know he's been doing it for 2 months?

This one goes out to chava. Why dont you try encouraging people instead of giving negative information. Freestyling is just fun !!! :!:
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

Man, i'm not discouraging him ,i'm just saying to perfect basics first, cuz i made a mistake of not doin dat, but i definetely meant to encourage, dude :) And i know he has been freestyling for 2 months cuz it sais so next to the screenshot of his video

chava is saying what he thinks of the video, just like the thread asks....

do u want him to lie to you?
Wow, he just megged three people, maradonas around the last defender, and missed the shot, then not five minutes later a guy on the other team shoots when he gets the ball and scores...

who would you rather be?

Tierney, i never gave out negative information, your the one malinterpreting ideas. I think freestyling rocks, i never said you were bad, i think your good, and i always try to encourage people. So i dont really know what you are talking about man. :?

Vida..... she thinks that freestyle is cool!

Its just that im confused at you calling my video fake. Dont get me wrong
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

I dont wanna get anyone mad, just have a bit of fun in freestyling!!
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

It was ok but it seemed a little short 4 me though :o

to be honest i fink it was good considering he had only been freestyling for a few months and besides u cant all start by being perfect

expert wrote:
What do you think about Mark's video clip?

SUP IT JD HERE UMM YER GOOD VID BRO IF U BIN FREESTYLIN FOR 2 MONTHS OR WATEVA>> I BEEN FREESTYLIN FOR 1 MONTH N I PUT MA VID ON 2DAYS AGO BUT IT STILL AINT ON DA SITE SO WEN IT COMES ON HOPE YOUL WATCH IT>>> L8A