Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

best freestyler?

Does any1 know who the best / 1 of the best freestylers in the world is?

there isnt really a NUMBER 1 WORLDS BEST freestyler...

many ppl will have opinions on who is the best but u cant really compare since their styles are different...

palle is considered the best lowerbody freestyler
mr.woo is the best upper freestyler
touzani is said the have the smoothest style...

so yeh...u cant really say there is a number one freestyle...its only ur opinion...there is no official ranking ;)
The meaning of "PERSERVERANCE" is trying to master a freestyle trick that you just can't seem to do.......

australian freestyle crew "FDU"'s website..check it out...
http://www.freestylersdownunder.com/forum

ok, but wat i meant to say was who do u think the best freestyler is?

Any one of THESE could (and is by many people) be considered number one.

in order they are Palle, Mouloud, Yosuke, Tatsulow, Timo, and Lindroth.

the only other unfeatured ones who could be considered the best are Skora, Berno, and 2zani.
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´      (¸.·´      (¸.·´´·¸¸.·¨¯`

Sputnik said:
Quote:
Palle, Mouloud, Yosuke, Tatsulow, Timo, and Lindroth.

Have u got any links to videos 4 these guys?[/quote]

Palle, Mouloud, Yusoke, Tatsulow, Timo and Lindroth
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

1 more thing sputnik wat country do these freestylers come from?

Sputnik wrote:

Berno & Skora are both Polish i think, and Touzani is dutch
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

kamil k
PostPosted: Sep 24, 4:25 am Post subject: best freestyler?
Quote:
Does any1 know who the best / 1 of the best freestylers in the world is?

It's true that you can't compare between freestylers since they all have different ways or approaches to freestyle football. I don't really know all of the freestylers. Though I've just watched Billy Wingroves video so I did get a rough idea about it.

But moving on to the point, if there is a competition to judge the best freestyler in the world of football. Then I would judge on the ones who not only can perform basic tricks but perform based on his creativity and difficulty of his own trick(s). And the most entertaining ones based on the majority vote from the fans would in my opinion, be the best freestyler. :D

Explore Freestyle Soccer Tricks blog http://soccer-tricks.blogspot.com

i think that it's really hard to pick just one....
"La Grande Inter"

Sputnik wrote:
Sputnik wrote:

Sorry to post in a dead topic BUT Touzani is in fact from Morroco. he Lives in the Netherlands though

Since NZ brought this topic back I just thought I'd mention Jeremy Lynch, I'm not sure if he's the best, but I think he's the most fun to watch.

Jeremy Lynch is sure fun to watch, but he isn't the best freestyler around. There's no really the best in the world. Although Palle is consider the best, there are many people who can be the best too. You can say Nam the man or Touzani or Fx or Skora or even YO is the best. But really there isn't any best freestyler in the world.
But because J.Farnworth won both the MOTG and EUROBAC he's one of the great guys to be the best of the world. He's pretty alrounder : lower, upper, sit...and his style is quite smooth, especially his ATWs. So I think he sould be considered as one of the best too.

nzfootball wrote:
Sputnik wrote:
Sputnik wrote:

Sorry to post in a dead topic BUT Touzani is in fact from Morroco. he Lives in the Netherlands though

haha yeh true. what i shouldve said was he represents holland. like nam the man is vietnamese i think...(not sure) but represents ireland.

and jeremy lynch is very entertaining, he did one amazing very creative video, but there are other better freestylers in every aspect... hes a great allrounder though ;)

just to comment on that
  (¯`v´¯)
   `·.¸.·´
  ¸.·´¸.·´¨)    ¸.·*¨)

nzfootball wrote:

Touzani was born in Rotterdam, his parents are definetely from Morocco though

Sputnik wrote:
haha yeh true. what i shouldve said was he represents holland. like nam the man is vietnamese i think...(not sure) but represents ireland.

Nam the Man was born in Ireland, check his MySpace....
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF