Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Best team in Europe at the moment

Which team is the best in Europe at the moment?
Poll ended at 04 Oct 2006, 00:00
Barcelona  36%  (5 votes)
Chelsea  0%  (0 votes)
Lyon  21%  (3 votes)
AC Milan  7%  (1 votes)
Inter  0%  (0 votes)
Real Madrid  14%  (2 votes)
Man Utd  14%  (2 votes)
Arsenal  7%  (1 votes)

Who do u guyz rekn is the best team at the moment?
Post ur comments and post ur opinion on my poll.
I personally reckon Lyon are in the best from at the moment, losing only one match in Ligue 1 and winning their fist 2 matches in the champs. league against quality oppostion such as real madrid and steaua.

Cheers, :wink:

Add any teams if you think ive missed some1
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

Real Madrid 5-1

Even though Barcelona won 5-0, my friend said it was a crap team they were facing so I'll take his word lol.
Remember... Never do a skill twice, always be creative, after that, you'll own.

Real beat Madrid 5-1 :shock: :lol:

what real beat madrid? hah i dont understand that,

i cant say who is the best cuz its early, but likely chelsea or barca
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

ROIUSA wrote:
what real beat madrid? hah i dont understand that,

i cant say who is the best cuz its early, but likely chelsea or barca

Nah, it's cuz he said Real Madrid 5- 1, so it looks like Real beat Madrid.

Barcelona. Play with great talent and flair, had a domestic-CL double last year, and are serious contenders to repeat. Have the world's best player, one of the top 3 strikers, and a world class supporting cast.

Chelsea could be, but Shevchenko doesn't get proper service, and Jose might not have his best team figured out. They're the one team that could beat Barca without it being a big surprise. They're on top of the group too. :wink:

Obviously no one has been watching Arsenal at all this competition. They play with a huge swagger and are just disposing of somewhat difficult teams with ease. Compare that to Chelsea and Man U who have struggled against some of the teams that they have played. In short, I wouldn't be so quick to write off Arsenal.

God damn brewery!!!

In fairness to Asenal, they have been the best British team in the Champions League so far this camaign, but I don't think the best out of the European teams.
Seems to be like a repeat of last season; playing with quality and understanding in Europe but none domestically. Typical Arsenal.

it so early in the footballing season to start judging teams, but form wise i would say aston villa are the best right now still unbeaten, under there new manager martin o'neil

powell wrote:
it so early in the footballing season to start judging teams, but form wise i would say aston villa are the best right now still unbeaten, under there new manager martin o'neil

Have to agree with you about them being the most on form, but not the best team.

Lyon is amazing, they've got great chemistry.

ajc

At the moment, Arsenal is the best team. They are in top form in Europe and in the premier league.
Click it

i seriously doubt chelsea will win the champions league. They only have one real goalscorer in drogba because schevchenko isnt at his best.
But id really like to see their form pick up during the season.
forum for all arsenal fans:http://www.talkarsenal.com

"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

At the moment, the best team in the world would have to be Manchester Utd or Barcelona. But the best team in history is Real Madrid.[/i]
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

belija91 wrote:
At the moment, the best team in the world would have to be Manchester Utd or Barcelona.[/i]

Manchester United is the best even after barely getting by Lille and likely getting beat twice by Roma now??? Just because they are at the top of the EPL doesn't mean that they're the best.

Barcelona is my favourite team, but there are better. They've been beaten out of the CL. A while ago I would've agreed with you, but I don't think they are the best anymore.

These two teams are two of my favourite teams, but I don't think either of them are the best.