Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

How many soccer balls do you own?

How many soccer balls do you own?
Poll ended at 01 Jul 2005, 04:46
1  9%  (1 votes)
2  36%  (4 votes)
3  9%  (1 votes)
4  0%  (0 votes)
5  45%  (5 votes)

I got 4 puncturd 1s outside, wich i use 2 practice with my dogs. Otherwise I got a roteiro wich I keep indoors, n a mitre wich is realy messd up. Already had 2 punctures wich I pachd up using super glue and piece of bladder frm another ball. And just punctured my adidas f50 xite, too bad I cant pach it up. Thats the problem with expensive balls, 1 hole and its gone. Only usd that ball 4 1 week. :cry:
Too much power.
www.soccerfreaks.co.nr

i own 5 T90 swift balls and there just amazing on street or grass :D

Heh, chumps, I have more than 10 soccer balls, but then again I have a family of 7 and 6 of us play soccer...
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

i don't even have 1 is there any 1 who will give me for free

hey man if you lived anywhere near me i would give you a few ... i have altogether around the 20 mark

i had around 20 in my life time but they all are flat and useless now... :x so i have to play with a basketball now which kinda hurts my foot :cry:

well currently i have 3 soccer balls, i had 4 but my juggling ball apparently got stolen during a game i had on the weekend. One of them are a world cup ball (Germany's) the other it the 10R ball and the last one is one i got for my birthday that i bring to practices now so nobody screws up my good ball :wink:.
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

I only have one ball for now..... This is because i just started using my new ball that has been sitting in the closet for a long time ha ha and it is also because i just started doing juggling and actually using my ball. But i am soon getting another one.

i finally got a new ball :lol: :)
:D

lol i got 15 .
i thornes in my garden and i love kicking so i broke 12 . i still have 3
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo00000000000oooOOOOOOOOOO000000OO
Anxels

I only own one :cry: . It's a Mitre. Not too bad (much better than my old one, it was soooo heavy, what company is it from...). I could use another one, like a softer one.

I got 2 that i have to share with my brothers this years champions league replica and a pretty good Adidas one
Mark Viduka - I don't care if we lose everygame as long as we win the league!

i've got at least 8

I have 4
3 are popped n i got a free crappy batterd up umbro ball of my team as our sponsors bought us new equipment
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

i have one black nike ball (geo merlin or something?) and a white/orange T90 Swift, My teamgeist Hardground was stolen.