Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

How many soccer balls do you own?

How many soccer balls do you own?
Poll ended at 01 Jul 2005, 04:46
1  9%  (1 votes)
2  36%  (4 votes)
3  9%  (1 votes)
4  0%  (0 votes)
5  45%  (5 votes)

right now I have Nike T90 Swift (blue-white), Adidas Teamgeist (red-silver), and before that I had Nike Mercurial Speed (gold-white) and Adidas ball from 2002 World Cup

I own about 4 balls and only 2 of them are quality. They are both Nike and the other two are some generic brand.

I have about 20-30 but some are lacking quaility. I use my mercurial speed, nike arsenal training ball, and my premiership ball, and also some ball my team got from adidas
The difference between right and wrong is often not more than five metres

3 balls, one from world cup, puma and adidas replica.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

2, a celtic nike ball and a decent mitre ball

a total 90swift ii
and a brine size 4 ball

i just recently lost 2 balls and now i bought a crap mitre one. damnnit what luck

I have just found about 15 balls in my basement, mostly World Cup 2002 Adidas balls. I don't know exactly where my dad got them, but I'm not complaining.

gnarlyjim wrote:
I have just found about 15 balls in my basement, mostly World Cup 2002 Adidas balls. I don't know exactly where my dad got them, but I'm not complaining.

15balls :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o is u r dad a coach or something

adnankhan wrote:
gnarlyjim wrote:

15balls :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o is u r dad a coach or something

Yeah, but he hasn't coached at the high school where he teaches lately. They might have come from there, I'm not really sure. :?

i own six soccer balls. one is a nike t90 swift, one is a durable diadora one, another is a pretty nice but kind of worn out reebok ball, one is an old school leather baden ball, one is a really worn out beacsue i use it on cement brine ball, and finally i have a size 4 huffy ball

I have one ball... I bought it when the 2006 World Cup was going on, for 20 dollars. It was orange, but now the color has rubbed off and it is brown now. It is very light and not match ball weight.

My ball that I was using got ran over by a car, it was a 20 dollar nike ball, best ball I have ever had.

I am going to buy a new ball soon though, probably a Nike one.

I have a Mitre Fusion. awesome ball for 10 bucks i love it. its heavy and is pretty predictable. awesome. and I have 4 size 3 balls and 1 size 4. size 3 ones are for dribbling, and size 4 for heading, size 5 for shooting (mitre one). and for boots, vapor II (black and yellow)

Francis8 wrote:
I have a Mitre Fusion. awesome ball for 10 bucks i love it. its heavy and is pretty predictable. awesome. and I have 4 size 3 balls and 1 size 4. size 3 ones are for dribbling, and size 4 for heading, size 5 for shooting (mitre one). and for boots, vapor II (black and yellow)

Man...loaded.... :D Yes I agree Mitre Fusion rocks.

^^Credit to Solid0Snake

ftbllrckr wrote:
Francis8 wrote:

Man...loaded.... :D Yes I agree Mitre Fusion rocks.

all of the size 3 and size 4 balls I got for 10 censt each from a yard sale. All nike and adidas. And i got the vapors off of ebay for 75 bucks. and thats how u bargain. :D