Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Discuss KhalifFreeStyle

   
What do you think about Khalif Omar's second video?


   
Very fast feet, very good video. :) Ive seen around the universe before though. :?
Image
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

   
it was alright, not too horrible, but you need to work on your combos. and also learn the right names of the tricks. 360 is neckstall to chestall to neckstall. and that's not called around the universe it's knee atw. and you created no tricks in that video. quality of the video is bad and it's too edited for me. i saw some good tricks and i really liked the footstall, throwing the ball back, atw. but nothing too special, not for me neway.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

   
ooiii...
what wrong with his video(owen4ever)?????????!!!!!!!!
i've seen yours
yours is not better than his video..

anyways your not some freestyling expert, have to comment on every video
you see
we call it around the universe in australia!!
anything wrong???
you like it or not it is your problem
   
mangkok2 wrote:
ooiii...
what wrong with his video(owen4ever)?????????!!!!!!!!
i've seen yours
yours is not better than his video..

anyways your not some freestyling expert, have to comment on every video
you see
we call it around the universe in australia!!
anything wrong???
you like it or not it is your problem


i know mine's not much better than his and my part 1 was certainly not as good. but that was awhile ago and besides, i'm classified as rookie so it wouldn't be right to compare any videos to mine as a means of setting standards.

and you don't have to be a freestyling expert to comment on videos m8. i for one know it's better to see comments like that than no comments at all.

and you cal lit around the universe in australia? well excuse me for thinking he made up a name for it because everywhere else it's called a knee atw (which btw, imo, makes more sense).

and btw my part 3 is much better than his video just to let you know.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

   
:) Whats happenin here??

About the name Around the universe,

Im sorry if got it wrong.... Honestly i havent seen anyone done that trick???
Sorry owen4ever about it....

From whre did you see the ...you call it knee atw.....Whose video was it??
do you have the link for it...so that everyone can look if its the same thing or different than what I did
Are you sure??
is it exactly the same thing like i did.


Well thanks for watching my video and the advice !!
   
magnificent_khalif wrote:
:) Whats happenin here??

About the name Around the universe,

Im sorry if got it wrong.... Honestly i havent seen anyone done that trick???
Sorry owen4ever about it....

From whre did you see the ...you call it knee atw.....Whose video was it??
do you have the link for it...so that everyone can look if its the same thing or different than what I did
Are you sure??
is it exactly the same thing like i did.


Well thanks for watching my video and the advice !!


well the trick is done by MANY freestylers. touzani does even better than knee atw with knee tatw and knee htw in his deel 3 and 4 videos. john clark does a knee htw in his john clark part 3 video. ruud bos does knee atw's in his ruud 1, ruud 2, and a knee htw in the ruud bos - panna video. legend does a knee htw, knee stall double knee htw, and a knee atw in his revolution 2 video. i've done a knee htw in my part 2 video. mafioso has done knee atw for a challenge for soccergrip. if you want a link of any of these go look for the videos first then if you can't find the videos come here and ask and i'll upload to yousendit. is this enough for you or would you like for me to find more freestylers that has executed the knee atw or variations?
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

   
Please stop Owen4Ever, your annoying everyone with your know it all attitude. You dont have to get into every detail,its fine if you didnt like some of his moves,and you can say it if you want , but dont make a song and dance about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPPPLLLLLLeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee!!!
Image
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

   
Tierney wrote:
Please stop Owen4Ever, your annoying everyone with your know it all attitude. You dont have to get into every detail,its fine if you didnt like some of his moves,and you can say it if you want , but dont make a song and dance about everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PPPPLLLLLLeeeeeaaaaaaassssseeee!!!


sorry for thinking a forum is a place for discussion and not just for a little one line comment.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

   
i thought the video was cool..im staying neutral..but i think owen4ever has a right to comment stuff like that tho because he probably can do better and it gives the person who did the video more motivation cause u can never stop to succeed.

p.s. NO HOMO..i was saying it out of respect
   
Khalif, who do you play for?
   
I play in school. and Ive just joined Lynwood Soccer Club.


   
When are you going to show us one of your new videos Owen4Ever?
Image
www.nasfreestyle.co.uk

   
Tierney wrote:
When are you going to show us one of your new videos Owen4Ever?


when the uploader on this website starts working for me again. in the meanwhile i have my videos on soccershowdown.
http://masterclassfreestyle.tripod.com

http://www.masterclass-freestyle.tk

http://eyoonfs.tripod.com

   
hey buddy,

i go to khalifs school, he is very skilled.....

well yeh he can do better but yeh its still good