Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Colorful soccer balls?

I just have a question, some people say to me that colorful balls like a yellow and a blue colored soccer ball helps them to preform the tricks easier. Is it just because you can see the ball really well or what?

I've never heard of that...

I do know that the high-vis. balls are used when the conditions make it difficult to see less vibrant coloured balls.

i doubt that it makes tricks easier, i do agree that the hi-vis balls are much easier to see and i always prefer them.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

The kid who said that is an idiot. no offense to anyone. Just saying who ever made that, made a very dumb comment

this make no sense,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Maybe he was trying to be u r master or trying to show he knows a lot about soccer....

well i guess so..... thanks

that's false arturas :)

don't post in dead topics, especially when the post you made was as useless as yours just was. none of the people who even replied in this topic really even post here anymore