Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

AC Milan vs Liverpool who will WIN ?

How do u guys think will win this game . I hope Milan win because i Hate Liverpool
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

Honestly, I could care less who wins this year now that man u are out. But if it's some good football like the last time these two met in the finals then it will be cool.

Real_Zidane wrote:
Honestly, I could care less who wins this year now that man u are out. But if it's some good football like the last time these two met in the finals then it will be cool.

Pretty much sums it up for me too. I don't really want either team to win. I generally don't like Italian league teams, but then again, Liverpool isn't my fave either. So I don't know Haha. Great post. :roll:

Even though they beat Manchester United I am behind AC Milan for this one. I didn't get the chance to watch the return leg against Man U but apparently they deserve to get through to the finals. They will have a chance at getting back at Liverpool for the finals a few years back. I think that its nice that Milan got to the Finals because they have had difficult times with the point deduction and they always perform well in Champions League. It is the team I support in Serie A, and I enjoy watching Italian football. It is too bad that Ronaldo won't be able to play that final he's been dreaming about for his whole career, but hopefully the Final will be interesting.

So why can't Ronaldo play?
You're not allowed to play with a new club in the Champions League if you have played already? What???

BTW, I hope Liverpool wins...

Edit: Woops, I get it now. Ronaldo played for Real Madrid this year so they can't play him at AC. AHA!!
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Ac Milan will take it.
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)

Do i have to say ... Liverpool all the way, one becuase i love liverpool and two becuase i hate italian team, only if they play man utd i make an exception.

Definitely A.C Milan. Like people said up there, I would rather have Man U. but since that's not possible, I'd say A.C because I just don't like Liverpool.

Personally I think Milan will win. They are unstoppable at the moment. But judging by what happened at Istanbul and that 7-1 beating of roma who knows what'll happen.

Saibomb wrote:
Personally I think Milan will win. They are unstoppable at the moment. But judging by what happened at Istanbul and that 7-1 beating of roma who knows what'll happen.

wasnt that man utd who beat roma 7-1 ?

powell wrote:
Saibomb wrote:

Yep.

ajc

Does AC Milan have to win to qualify for next year's champions league group stage?
Click it

I believe they have to be in the top 3, right now they don't have to win unless Lazio wins since AC is 1 point ahead of them and they are in the 3rd spot. It's likely they will win because they have been on a very hot winning streak lately!

powell wrote:
Saibomb wrote:

yeah did you think I said milan did it? I was just mentioning crazy stuff that happened in the Cl. I didn't mean milan was involved in all those things.

Liverpool won in 2005 over milan on penalty kicks so this year AC MILAN ALL THE WAY.....
Impossible Is Nothing. Impossible is the last shot. Impossible is the last game.

Sig by me... :)