Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

AC Milan vs Liverpool who will WIN ?

Yea , I like AC Milan , i didnt care at first when Barcelona got knocked out . When Liverpool played Chelsea I wanted Liverpool to win so I could want AC Milan to eat the hell out of them in the finals.
“God gives gifts to everyone, ... Some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”

[please use a sig no larger than 500x300]

Saibomb wrote:
powell wrote:
Saibomb wrote:
Personally I think Milan will win. They are unstoppable at the moment. But judging by what happened at Istanbul and that 7-1 beating of roma who knows what'll happen.

wasnt that man utd who beat roma 7-1 ?

yeah did you think I said milan did it? I was just mentioning crazy stuff that happened in the Cl. I didn't mean milan was involved in all those things.

oh i see now its just becuase you said about istanbul and then 7-1 so i though you were still talking about milan.

Yeah...talkin bout Milan...wonder whether they wud like a 3 goal headstart this time... :wink: 8)

Quote:
I believe they have to be in the top 3, right now they don't have to win unless Lazio wins since AC is 1 point ahead of them and they are in the 3rd spot. It's likely they will win because they have been on a very hot winning streak lately!

Yeah its amazing how they have been able to get back to the top three after starting the season with a 15 point deficit.

Well they are obviously the best team in Italy. I expected them to be in the top 3 even with the point deduction. Next year will be better though with Juve because it will make it more competitive.

Saibomb wrote:
Well they are obviously the best team in Italy. I expected them to be in the top 3 even with the point deduction. Next year will be better though with Juve because it will make it more competitive.

Inter wouldn't like that kind of talk considering their domination of Serie A this year. But in terms of technical ability and experience it doesn't get any better.

I wouldn't write off Liverpool, they play well in Europe. It'll be harder to dominate the mifield against Gerrard and Mascherano then it was against Man U. And they aren't having injury problems in defence.

BTW, Milan were only deducted 8 points. We'd still be in 3rd without the deductions.

Oh my mistake for thinking it was 15 points. I forgot that they appealed. Anyhow, I don't think that Juve can challenge for the title right away next season. Maybe for a champion's league spot, but they will have to change their team a bit to adapt it to the Serie A again.

Yeah and don't forget Juve have lost Emerson, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Vieira, and Ibrahimovic since they were in Serie A. It will be a tough battle for them. Right now, it looks like the battle for next year will be between AC and Inter.

I think that Milan will win because they have been playing very well and Kaka has really been performing well and is scoring goals for them. Seedorf also is playing well.

Yea i dont like either team but..

AC has been on a streak, and they are just playing better football than liverpool.

Liverpool has the heart though and this is a big rivalry and i thnk it will be a good game..

Winner: AC Milan
Want to win: Liverpool

does anyone take in account how different the clubs perform in europe.

Quote:
Yea i dont like either team but..

AC has been on a streak, and they are just playing better football than liverpool.

Liverpool has the heart though and this is a big rivalry and i thnk it will be a good game..

Winner: AC Milan
Want to win: Liverpool

Ok firstly, you cant perdict who will win on league form, europe is totally different.

Secondly if milan has been on a streak then so have liverpool otherwise they wouldnt be in the final.

and lastly i admit liverpool arent perfroming in the league but in europe we are good. Like compare us to chelsea and us to pompy. We lost to pompy but won agaisnt chelsea. But Mourniho: 'Chelsea were better side'

got to agree with powel there
OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo00000000000oooOOOOOOOOOO000000OO
Anxels

I have to go with Liverpool!!!
I love them and I think they deserve to win after the great football theyve been playing!!
GO Liverpool!!

I wonder what will happen with gerrard and Gatusso(bastard)!!

How can you say Liverpool would deserve to win before they've even played the game? If they play well enough, they will win. If they don't, they will lose.

It doesn't always go the "play well,win...play crap,lose "way in football...jz lik the Liv vs Man Utd match tis season...I think Liv will win...cos Rafa is a pretty good tactian...oso,they have Masch and Sissoko to stop Kaka...Milan usually play a Christmas tree formation...wit Pirlo,Gattuso,Kaka,Seerdof, their strongest point is in midfield....sth which Man Utd doesn't hav,and Liverpool hav quite a bit...Milan dun hav many wide players,so width like Pennant and Kewell will be quite important probably...