Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

AC Milan vs Liverpool who will WIN ?

i think liverpool will take this. they know how to play against teams with players that are technically "better" than them. they know how to play in a slow paced game as well as a faster one. i think theyve taken a tougher road to get to the finals, and i think they have supreme confidence in cup finals, despite trailing in crucuial moments of the games as past years have shown. obviously, i wont be in shock if milan wins, i just think liverpool are gunna do it.
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

agreed.. can't wait 4 2moro's game ! :D :D :D :D
!!!!!! LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY (AGAIN) !!!!!
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

Liverpool has the heart Milan has the technique, hopefully Gerrad wil be able to use Liverpool's perserverance and lead em out cause I'm not that much of a fan to italian teams.

Without a doubt AC Milan will truimph. The Kaka' factor has just been too much lately and I think that Liverpool's new side can't adapt to AC Milans style of play such as 2 years ago. They had Hamann and Biscan, both great central defensive midfield players. Who do they have now? Sissoko who just gives away alot of fouls. Also Kaka has become way more experienced and hopefully AC Milan don't use Gilardinho as a one-man attacking force, he just isn't suited to it. I really do wish that Inzaghi starts.

Im With Milan All the Way!! But i was going for Chelsea.. but they had to lose in PK's. I knew Robben sucked at PK's. KAKA IS AWESOME!

I just hope it's a good game more than anything.

Saibomb wrote:
I just hope it's a good game more than anything.

took my line

E10youngRonaldinho wrote:
How do u guys think will win this game . I hope Milan win because i Hate Liverpool

I Want Milan to win even though I hate Dida.
8)

I just wish Ronaldo could play, but he can't:(

Anyway, I don't know who will win.. Liverpool hasn't got a ''one man show''
player, but they have a good player like Gerrard witch will lead the team but still he isn't a one man show, witch is very important. Milan has got Kaka, witch can do things by himself and also help the team.. If Liverpool manage to stop Kaka and Seedorf then they have a chance to win, but in the meantime, I think AC Milan will win.

Liverpool needs a player who can hold on the ball, and speed up the team's
game play and decide the game just at the end.. Like Zidane in the EU 2004,
2 goals in 100 seconds or else I just hope its a great game, thats the most
important thing to me when i watch games.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

Milan and Kaka FTW!

Well I am about to go to bed and set my alarm to 3:00am to get up and watch the game lol... I hope Liverpool wins simply because I don't want AC Milan catching up with Real Madrid in its 9 time title record lol... If Milan win it this will be there seventh title...
What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve

Hate Italian Teams. GO LIVERPOOOL!!! Plus, even though I support United, I am a fan of Steven Gerrard.

Starts in 40 mins. Can't wait, luckily I had a half day today because of finals. Perfect timing.

The score at half time is 1-0 to Milan with Inzaghi scoring a deflection from Pirlo's free kick.

Real_Zidane wrote:
The score at half time is 1-0 to Milan with Inzaghi scoring a deflection from Pirlo's free kick.

It went in off of his arm. Ref said no hand ball. What did you guys think?

I think Liverpool has played much better than Milan, but just haven't scored. If they keep playing like they are, they should be in good shape.