Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

F50 balls

Had anyone played with the Adidas F50 balls? I don't know what kind of balls are those. It sucks!! It is heavy and looks like its made of rubber! I dun know what is so good about that ball. Now i regret buying it!!

HAHAHAHA
Ones I was training at the stadium and boys from the athletics team came with that ball and I said lol but when I kick it a few times it was very hard and very bad for playing.I don't know if all these balls are like this but I am sure that this ball was awful

What is so special about this ball

It's supposed to be a whole with all the F50 gear (the tunits, shin pads, t-shirt, and ball). It says F-50 replique, but I highly doubt there's an actual match ball for it since it's real heavy.

is this topic dead? there is a F50 match ball it was used at the UEFA U-21 Championships in the Netherlands

you kno how i know u guys r gay? ur talking bout 50 balls.

steve-0 wrote:

wow real mature steve-o

and there is a real match ball it was used in the UEFA U-21 Championships

see: http://www.vereinsexpress.de/images/397425.jpg

the ball is the exact same as the world cup ball or all the new adidas premium match balls the only difference is the way it looks, its the exact same as the other balls is just a marketing scheme /c sum people want all matching stuff and are willing to pay more to get it

Well, I once tried juggling one of the F50 balls. I didn't really like it, it felt pretty heavy.

i heard their heavy and suck

Ya since it sucks why Adidas wants to sell such balls? Is it for training purpose?

I bought one and played with it. It reminds me of a squash ball.

steve-0 wrote:

Even though that was immature it was pretty funny.
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

cyxstudio wrote:
Ya since it sucks why Adidas wants to sell such balls? Is it for training purpose?

I bought one and played with it. It reminds me of a squash ball.

i don't know if you might have bought a different one, you might have bought the F.50 X Lite ball, which even though its name says light it isn't very, the official F.50 Top ball, which i posted above is very light and has alot of grip
fuck you

OFWGLLDGAF