Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

how does freestyling help you in soccer (games)

my confidence in games has increased tremendously with freestyling as its made me more relaxed with the ball at my feet in any situation. Grant it your not pullin tatws or anything but freestylers spend a ton of time with the ball to master great touch, in my opinion they're not given enough credit by players

freestyling is great practice to get your touch on the ball where you want it otherwise i say its different from proper football. freestyle is fun though as there are no rules and you can do it alone improvising your own style and skills

yeah, i mean freestyling looks good and stuff but it doesn't compare to the real thing. so it's cool to freestyle and it even helps you but don't make it your only practice.

yeah bud i agree wid u
freestylin really helps a lot wid ur control on da ball n its a really hard stuff.

i guess it helps your touch. I freestyle but i wasnt doing it for training i just thought it was fun??