Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Brazil vs. Uruguay

Did anyone see the Brazil-Uruguay game? Wow. Intense stuff at the end there. Uruguay missed their first penalty, and then Brazil missed their 3rd I think. Then they were in sudden death and it went Brazil miss, Uruguay miss, Brazil score, Uruguay saved. Anyway, comments on the game, and I guess on what will happen in the remainder of the tournament seeing as it is almost over.

yup that game was pretty intense
i really think argentina will win the other semi-final

Yeah I think Argentina will too, but I think Mexico will put up a great fight and make it a great match.

Argentina to me look like the cream of the crop across the globe. I would be a bit shocked if they don't win this tournament.

God damn brewery!!!

I swear to God the final will be a nail biter. If Mexico wins, it will be Mexico vs Brazil. The game that started the tournament will end it too. This may be a chance for Brazil to get back at Mexico, their chance for redemption!! They can win now and maybe show the world that Dunga's tactics are working and he might be the right coach for Brazil. In doing so they win the tournament too!

However, if it is Argentina vs Brazil....which I hope will happen because I am rooting for Argentina to win this tournament, the final will be too intense. Holy crap! First of all, Brazil and Argentina have a huge rivalry! Rivalry over who's the daddy of South American football! Secondly, its the 2004 copa america final rematch and now Argentina can redeem themselves! Last and most importantly, god damn, over the 20th century, the flames of this heated rivalry between Argentina and Brazil rose to new heights due to controversial events in the copa america tournaments so some crazy thing might happen!

Yo I am just too excited!

mpcarres14 wrote:
Argentina to me look like the cream of the crop across the globe. I would be a bit shocked if they don't win this tournament.

Yeah, same here.

I'd say Uruguay were the better team 60/40 for the match.