Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Argentina vs. Mexico

Well, Argentina are up 1-0 at half time with an amazing free kick from Riquelme who gave a perfect service to Gabriel Heinze for him to slot it in past the keeper. Mexico have had their chances but I think the Argies have been the better team, and the scoreline reflects it.

And on another note, the Mexican team are destroying Riquelme, honestly they're playing the dirtiest soccer I've ever seen.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Mis kicked passes all around. Rather shite play from Mexico. Hasn't stopped them from taking dives though. Back and forth play. Entertaining, yet rather irritating.

ajc

Messi just scored a fantastic goal, chipping it over Sanchez.

And as I'm writing this Tevez has won a penalty for Argentina. Riquelme to take... and he... scores. 3-0
Click it

Ohhh, that was amazing, without a doubt that argentina display was the most beautiful football I've ever seen in my entire life, so great from the Argies, everyone knew where eachother was and yet everyone also seemed to be everywhere. I wouldn't even consider it to be fancy soccer; if I can claim that game for Simple Soccer I think I will, the Argies didn't use too many fancy tricks at all, the reason they dominated that match was because every pass, every touch of the ball was picture perfect, they didn't go over the top, they didn't use elasticos, 360s or anything, they just used their great passing plays and a couple cuts and bam. 3-0 Argentina.

Bliss.
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Now it's Brazil vs. Argentina in the final. BOO YAH! It's gonna be good. Uruguay and Mexico for 3rd place.

^^Credit to Solid0Snake