Login

Username:

Password:

Join the community

Don't have a forum account yet? We need you to join the discussion! It only takes a couple of minutes to sign up.

Recently, part of the EF community has migrated to the Soccer Shouts forums.

Brazil v Argentina

Predictions I think Argentina 3-2, they played amazing throughout the Copa America and Brazil was just inconsistent in my eyes.

What do you guys think?

Argentina 3-1 Brazil

Argentine players seem to fit perfectly into the team and their attack is flowing...its probably going to be 4-1 Argentina.

^
Thanx for the sig Solid0Snake

Argentina 2 Brazil 0
www.mission-control.tumblr.com

Argentina 5 Brazil 2 with Messi scoring twice and assisting once, and Robinho scoring once...

Argentina 1- 0 Brazil

Wanderer wrote:
Argentina 5 Brazil 2 with Messi scoring twice and assisting once, and Robinho scoring once...

You sound like you know how the match is gonna be like...hmmmm :wink: just kidding, anyway I think it will be 3-1 Argentina, they are amazing and their passing is dangerous.

^^Credit to Solid0Snake

I say 3-0 to the Argies. People forget that their defense is rather resolute as well, and I just don't see anyone on Brazil who can really break through against them. Maybe if Ronnie (either one) or Kaka were playing, it would be different, but I just don't think Robinho is good enough to terrorize these top class defenses like he did vs. worse teams. Argentina on the other hand have Tevez and Messi, who are two players who can waltz through any defense, and that creative midfield of Riquelme and Veron, both of who could do anything with the ball, especially when they get the space. Milito is a brilliant finisher/striker, and I wouldn't be surprised if he scores as well.

God damn brewery!!!

yea copa america's favorite team to win it(Argentina) is really gonna win it by a score of 3-1 goal....would you guys prefer brazil and argentina in the finals or mexico and argentina in the finals?

Brazil and Argies.

It's just a clash of the titans! Who doesn't want to see that?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

eh, i'm gonna be rooting for brazil and i think they'll take it 2-1 in overtime

Argentina 3-1. I love brazil but they don't seem to move much n the field, only when they celebrate. Watch their semifinal game, the second half they didn't move at all and they depend on Robinho too much. Argentina just has too much firepower.
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

2-1 Argentina-

Although Argentina do have a superior squad, were talking as if Brazil dont have players that can hurt Argentina i.e Robinho? Baptista? ok thats two lol. But still they have a chance.
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
keller8
"If you don't believe in yourself why should anyone else?" Andrei Shevchencko.

Diego and Anderson aren't horrible either, but whether or not they play half decently is another story.

No, Diego is very good. Anderson is crap who has a touch of lead.

God damn brewery!!!