Check out Rafal's latest video clip.
Featuring: Rafal
From: USA



   
What do you think about Rafal's Fourth Video?


   
i liked his third video better.. but NICE TRICKS doublt atw

he hit the ball with his hip lol
   
Good. I liked...it wasnt 9 min long this time....its now short and sweet...but id like it to be around 2-5 min. that would be better..but no lie ur good
   
...................


   
it was great
   
this was a little touch of class! kevin say you cant play football i beg to differ!!!
seriously phone clubs in the uk they will train you !! and keep sendin in your vids me and my mates try and mimic your knee to back stall! sick
[b]
   
Nice moves some of 'em were messed up but still I liked it.
   
i like it :D
everyone mentioned already the parts they like i agree
latw that was great 8)
   
ok ok Hold up this Rafaldinho right here. I want to get some things straight. I play and love soccer. I freestyle just to get good touch and controll of the ball. and the ground moves look a little bit messed up because I just wanted to show my quickness. Come on everybody, you can do any move while being slow as a snail. I just want to have a style totaly different than Touzani. If I wanted to do the moves as slow as him they would of been perfect. Im not saying that Touzani is slow but he is definitly not the fastest.

I wrote the same thing in my 3rd video so now just don't write that I'm a bead freestyler or football player because I wrote the same message on both of my vids ;)
   
Rafaldinho wrote:
ok ok Hold up this Rafaldinho right here. I want to get some things straight. I play and love soccer. I freestyle just to get good touch and controll of the ball. and the ground moves look a little bit messed up because I just wanted to show my quickness. Come on everybody, you can do any move while being slow as a snail. I just want to have a style totaly different than Touzani. If I wanted to do the moves as slow as him they would of been perfect. Im not saying that Touzani is slow but he is definitly not the fastest.

I wrote the same thing in my 3rd video so now just don't write that I'm a bead freestyler or football player because I wrote the same message on both of my vids ;)


no you can't do any moves while being slow as a snail. no your style is not totally different from touzani. that would be the likes of mr woo and abbas farid which you clearly are not. and no he doesn't do moves slow. and yes he's got one of the fastest feet. go watch some soccershowdown videos. and you're not a bad freestyler and we wouldn't know how you are as a footballer.
   
Yes I can do moves much better when doing it a little bit slower. How would you know that I can't ???
   
THESCOUT wrote:
this was a little touch of class! kevin say you cant play football i beg to differ!!!
seriously phone clubs in the uk they will train you !! and keep sendin in your vids me and my mates try and mimic your knee to back stall! sick
[b]


Yo THESCOUT can u write to me or send me an e-mail ???
   
Rafaldinho wrote:
Yes I can do moves much better when doing it a little bit slower. How would you know that I can't ???


you ever tried alatw really slow? how about artatw? ever tried latw slow? or how about atatw?

simple fact is, some moves you can't even perform if you have slow legs.
   
nice job
   
Owen4ever wrote:
Rafaldinho wrote:
Yes I can do moves much better when doing it a little bit slower. How would you know that I can't ???


you ever tried alatw really slow? how about artatw? ever tried latw slow? or how about atatw?

simple fact is, some moves you can't even perform if you have slow legs.


Im saying that if I did my groung moves a little bit slower they would look much better. and es I can do those moves but in my regular speed
 Page 1 of 3 123  

Post Reply